Lesson 12 CommentaryLesson 13 Questions
Word Doc / View Online / PDFOutline & Takeaways for February 1st
- How do you know who you are in Christ?
- How can you count on it being true?
- How do you act like who you are in Christ?
- Who does God say that you are?
- Do your friends affirm who you are in Christ? Do you leave them stronger in your faith or weaker in your faith?
- Are you practicing being surrendered to the Holy Spirit…day by day…moment by moment?
- Are you committed to a community of believers that are also trying to become what God has made them to be in Christ Jesus?
- Are you taking advantage of the access you have to God, through faith, by praying regularly to Him? By listening to Him through His Word?
- Are you obeying God in the small things so that they don’t turn into big things?
- Are you as disgusted about your sin as God is? What action are you willing to take against your sin?
Download Audio (large file)